Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year's Resolution (Singular)


You know the drill, party hearty through December, then on 1 January make those same-old, same-old resolutions: drink less, exercise more, save money, be nice to [that person who I don't really like], cut out timewasters like TV and internet, blah, blah, blah.

This year, I'm making exactly one resolution, and its the same one that served me well last year:

Have More Adventures.

Do things I haven't done before.  Go to new places. Make more memories.  Live every minute for all that is in it.

4 comments:

  1. Now that is a brilliant resolution! All the best for 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great resolution and so much more fun than depriving yourself! Plus, I bet having more adventures naturally leads to better physical shape, better sleep, better relationships so it's a win all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx, and happy new year! I don't like to refer to it as a "bucket list" but whatever you call it, I've completed all but one of the items on mine...so time to make a new list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thumbs up to having more adventures! Like! and happy NY 2015!

    ReplyDelete